Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Hello friends and family. I'm very happy you have made this leap with me and are along for this fun journey called awakening. This blog is a spinoff of my show where I can bring you more details about various episodes as well as keep you all abreast of my own progress and experience on this journey.

If you have questions about the awakening process, feel free to submit them to me at lacresha.hayes@gmail.com for a chance to get them on the blog or the show, possibly both. I hope you will comment and comment, even if you do not agree. I don't mind disagreement as long as it is respectful. 

Finally, often I'll mention my books or my coaching practice. All of my professional information is on my website so that you will know more about me if you're new to my corner of the net. With all of that said, let's enjoy this journey. Life is a precious gift and we should all work on living it fully together.



Comments