My Experience with Bloodstone


So, it has been months of working with crystals during my meditation time and also wearing them and working with them around my home. I wasn't just skeptical in the beginning, I absolutely didn't believe in them at all. They were just rocks. As you guys know, I've changed my tune because of my own experience.

I remember when I first got my bloodstone tumble. It was so interesting how it was half green and half red, perfectly blended around the edges. I couldn't stop staring at it. I went online to do some further research about bloodstone. I played around with the stone for a couple of days before putting it into my collection. But one night, I felt led to pull it out.

I spent a week working with bloodstone, keeping it with me as I ran errands, meditating with it, holding it during my prayer time. After the fourth day, one of my friends called me to say she was noticing a change in me. She commented on how much more courageous I seemed. I didn't really pay attention at that time. On the fifth day, I woke up to 19 messages on Facebook, several of my friends thanking me and commenting on how much better my posts had gotten, how much deeper the meanings seemed and how it was impacting them. By the end of the 7th day, I had 4 new coaching clients, all of them saying they saw a strength in me that they needed, and wisdom.

Now some of you may say that is coincidence, but I beg to differ. You see, it wasn't really that my posts changed. Trust me, I went through and compared them. I believe it was the energy and spirit behind the posts that changed and that others was picking up. Did the bloodstone change me? Not on its own. I think it helped me to channel my energy better, fixing my vibration on the frequency of courage, wisdom and strength. 

If you've been dealing with inner fear, afraid to make a decision, feeling weak or needy, then you should get some bloodstone tumbles and work with them for a minimum of 7 days and let yourself sync with the vibration of the stone in meditation. Hold it while you pray so that you can find the words to say what is on the inside of you. Afterwards, come back over and share your experience. If you've already worked with bloodstone, please, share your testimony. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more videos on awakening, ascension and our beloved beautiful crystals.

Comments