Do You Remember the Time?

Hello loves. I apologize that I hadn't actually written something over here in awhile. I've been studying and sacred geometry, alchemy and foreign languages are kicking my butt. But in-tee-who...

So, I've spent a lot of time reflecting upon my childhood in light of witchcraft, occult and alchemy. I remember being called a witch as a child, something that broke my heart. And people really believed my grandmother was something. Something, indeed.

I remember catching April rain in buckets to wash our hair. I remember the black cat floor sized figurine that was honored. I remember the thousands of sayings that were nothing more than old folks adages to me back then. I remember all the homemade remedies. The ghost stories, hanks is what they called them. The particular house spray and incense and the complete awe and reverence for storms. In fact, after more than 50 un-random events from my childhood, I'm pretty sure my grandmother was a practicing witch, even if she didn't realize it, which I'm sure she didn't.

All this reflection back into the past, the research into my own roots, and the leanings of my own heart has led me down some really scary yet exciting paths. I'm truly enjoying the memories and the comfort included in them. I'm also engulfed in developing my own power and redeeming the time I spent in religious dogma. The freedom is at once exhilarating and also paralyzing to a degree. I mean, when you can do ANYTHING, how do you decide what you should and should not do? For me, the answer has been my inner moral compass, so to speak. At my core, I am a nurturer, a compassionate healer, an intuitive.... all things passed through my bloodline and amplified by the Infinite. It is that which I now have to trust after years of being taught religiously not to ever trust myself because I'm inherently evil. Smh! So many of us bound up in that mentality still. But there was a time when you trusted yourself and were in harmony, possessed a measure of tranquility.... likely as a child. And as you awaken and ascend, you need to remember that child, remember that trust, and remember your roots. You will make it through the changes like millions before you have and millions after you will. Just stay grounded and explore your YOUniverse!

Check out my videos at Youtube and follow me on FB for more videos, articles, powerful posts, and shared love. 

Namaste.

Comments